1. Remove the the skin from squid, wash it, cut it from the middle, and cut into small pieces. Boil in water for three minutes. And cut the cabbage into small pieces.
2. Add the eggs to the 200g octopus powder.
3. Stir the 200g octopus powder, double eggs and 300g water.
4. Brush the bottom with oil. Pour the mixture into the hole, about 80% full, then add the octopus pieces of Step.
5. Add more mixture to fill the gap. Use the tool to cut along the edge, roll to the other side. After reshaping, flipped repeatedly until it turned golden.
6. Place the octopus in a dish.
7. Add sauces such as salad dressing and ketchup.
8. Sprinkle with wood fish and seaweed on it.